Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter from My Peeps!

Target doesn't sell Easter shirts.  So what's a mom to do?  Use her handy dandy Silhouette and make some, of course.  I used  Char at Crap I've Made 's tutorial on freezer paper stenciling.  I designed and cut it out using my Silhouette.
  Ironed it on.
 Painted it in.  Two coats, please.
 Peel off the homemade stencil.    Add the eyes with the handle of the paint brush.  Lay flat to dry.

The Result:  Happy Happy Children!
And bragging rights, when anyone compliments them on their shirt. 
Because remember, it IS all about me!

7 comments:

kcizatt said...

Very cute and crafty!

Kristen said...

Cute! Almost makes me want to get a Silhouette!

darcy said...

What a fun idea. You're such a great mom!

Vanessa said...

You are so crafty.

the kymmer said...

Way cute Leslie! Creative!

candice ashment art said...

this is such a cute idea! I wish I would have seen that earlier, I'll have to try it for another holiday.

SULLIVAN said...

very cute. Your girls are so cute. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Mary