Friday, June 1, 2012

I Will Never Look at You the Same Way

I will NEVER look at Aunt Jemima again without cracking a smile.

I bought some microwave breakfasts (I never buy them but, they were on sale for so cheap I couldn't resist).  I cooked the one with pancakes for Leighton.  After she had eaten about half I asked her how they were.  She looked up at me with syrup on her cheek and a huge smile on her face and said, "Mom, I LOOOVE these Aunt Vagina pancakes!"
I bit my tongue to keep from laughing out loud and from spitting water across the kitchen. 
She then looked confused and said, "Uuuhhm, I mean Aunt Jemina......Jeminda....ok....What's her name again?"

Leighton is always a little upset that Jensyn is always getting the laughs at our house for the silly things she says.  This tops nearly anything Jensyn has EVER said.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Bahahahahahaa!!!! Awesome!

Becca Hatch said...

Oh my hell. That kid is awesome.

Kenzie.Bradford said...

hahah your kids are too funny! We need more blog updates!!