Sunday, June 24, 2012

We Have Created a Heathen

The girls and Dee were on their way to "coupon" at Harris Teeter.  (They all like it and it benefits me as I HATE to grocery shop-so I say YAY!) 
They passed a large (warehouse size), powerful and very vocal church in our area during services. 
Leighton:  Why are all the cars there?
Dee:  It is church time for them.
Leighton:  Church is boring.
Dee:  But you get to sing in church, you like to sing!

This sweet little girl: 
 pipes up and says:
If I went to that church, I would sing, "This place is about to blow-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Blow-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!"

I'm sure you're not the only one who has this same thought/wish!

Mom, To hear the song she is referring to click here.
  I know you have no idea who I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Love it! Sure going to miss you and those little ladies at the campout this year.

Becky said...

Haha! Too funny! :) Love those girls. xo

the kymmer said...

Hahaha! Thats too funny!