Monday, January 10, 2011

Let it Snow!

I used my Silhouette to cut out this saying for my front door. Just pretend that my door is Ruby Red. I haven't painted it yet, but will.After a while I decided it needed another snowflake at the bottom.And one on the back of the door. I really love this vinyl. It is shiny silver like a mirror. When you drive past the house the sun reflects off it. So very cool. Oh, and it was FREE! Where did I get it? you ask.

Well, Have you seen these in the grocery store?

That is part of my little part time job. I put down these floor decals. We have three Pampers ads that are going down. It is smaller than the sheet and the border is silver. It is kind of like a big sticker and the extra is what I used to make my saying. Since I have 13 stores, I have tons of it. It is made to be washed and walked on so it will hold up to the outdoors.

3 comments:

helicke said...

and so we meet the "silhouette"--is Dee jealous?

Leslie said...

He did ask me if I was done playing with it.

coree said...

Martha.....Martha...how does your garden grow?