Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Cousin Sleepover

My sister-in-law, Megan, and her four kids came down for a visit. We have been planning a sleepover FOR-EVER! We decided that this would be the perfect time. We invited Grandma and Grandpa over for a weenie roast on our newly dug (by me) fire pit. The kids had a great time and so did we. I was having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures. We finished up the evening with s'mores. They were so yummy AND sticky. The kids had their badly needed baths/showers and snuggled into bed. I tried to get a picture of the girls and kept getting underwear shots.
so.... Megan asked Kate to pull her jammies down so we could get a blog appropriate picture and the stinker did this.....
What a character!
Where is Robb you ask? He was going to sleep with Megan and fell asleep waiting for us to stop talking. Don't worry, we didn't make him stay on the floor.I came downstairs and this was at the back door.
I guess this is what it would look like if we had four more kids. Kinda scary!

6 comments:

coree said...

This looks like a nightmare I might have. You know how I feel about crocs.

elaine s said...

Can Jensy deliver the croc to the right person like she has done before? Looks like fun to me!

Becca Hatch said...

Cousin sleepovers were the highlight of my childhood. Just think of all the memories you are making for your kids!

Becca Hatch said...

Cousin sleepovers were the highlight of my childhood. Just think of all the memories you are making for your kids!

young1452 said...

How did you get them to leave all their shoes so neatly in a line. At my house the shoes are scattered all over so you can be sure to trip at least once going out the door.

candice ashment art said...

I love to read about your kids! I just do not comment. Keep it up if you like. Supppper cute kids.