Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yummy!

The girls were able to take a tour of the local donut shop with their Girls Scout troop. At the end of the tour they got to make their own donuts. This is Carly showing off her masterpieces.Of course, typical Leighton, can't wait to eat the SUGAR!Notice that Leighton has already made quite a dent in hers and the bigger girls are just starting. I have thought about competitive eating for her, but she would only compete if if was straight sugar. Then they went to a local park to burn that sugar off.
Leighton told the mother of this toddler, 'Uhm, she just needs to go a little quicker.'
Nice manners.
She told me this curlyque was her favorite.One of the other moms was nice enough to help Carly conquer the zip.I really like this picture of her.A little more sugar to end the day. I was not able to go to this event. I had to work. But, my wonderful friend, Amanda picked up my kids, took them and delivered them safely back to my doorstep. Thanks again, Amanda.

4 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

My Kiki is a sugar-eater. She will lick the frosting off of a cupcake and totally ignore the cake part because it's not sweet enough for her. Cake. Seriously. It's a wonder she doesn't have a nutritional deficiency.

Amanda said...

I loved every minute of it! Thanks for entrusting me to have your kids for the morning...love you, mean it.

Amanda said...

I loved every minute of it! Thanks for entrusting me to have your kids for the morning...love you, mean it.

coree said...

Sprinkles are my favorite. I can never say no to a sprinkle.