Thursday, November 25, 2010

We Are Going to Miss Them

Dee's brother and his family have accepted a two year position with his company in Utah. We are very excited for them. What a wonderful opportunity!
They came to visit for one last time before they left and we got to have the kids spend the night. We had so much fun. The little girls all slept in Leighton's bed and Madeline was nice enough to sleep with Carly (she is a bed hog.) Robb got a bed all to himself. There are benefits to being the only boy.
We got a picture of all of them first thing in the morning.The picture seemed familiar and I found this lurking on my computer.
Same kids (missing one), different couch.Look how much they've grown!Psst. Don't tell anyone, but I am going to miss this one most of all. Why? Well, it could be because she is the cutest 5 year old I know. Or because she always says just what is on her mind. Or because she is my favorite. But, it's really because she will be the one who changes the most while they are gone. The good news is that they have moved close to my family and we can see them when we make our summer trip to Utah.

No comments: