Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Farewell to Poop Bum.

My girls have inherited my affinty for bathroom humor. (Even Jensyn) We found out that one of our favorite lines from Nanny McPhee will ALWAYS make her smile and usually make her laugh.

The line is "Poop Bum"

This is the part of the movie where the kids are introducing themselves to Nanny McPhee and Aggie, the baby, says her name is Poop. To which the older child says You can't be Poop, Charlie's Poop. Aggie then says Poop Bum. The sister complains You can't be both Poop and Bum.

Alas, we have to find a new trigger for those toothless grins and adorable giggles. Carly has walked up to random babies at Target and affectionately said Poop Bum, like other people say coochie-coo. She is getting some weird stares.

But, the straw that broke the camels back was the phone call I received from my sister-in-law, Megan. She called to tell me that Kate, 3, and she were looking at the blog and Kate was naming her cousins. When she got down to Jensyn she proudly stated Poop Bum!

So, any suggestions for baby humor?

5 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Wah ha! That is hilarious!

Megan Young said...

So after reading your blog I asked Kate what her cousins name was she, crinkled her nose and said, " I not know, just poop-bum". We are working on it.

Becca Hatch said...

Like I can give you any advice! You read my last post, and in addition, Kate was saying, "Son of Bitch" before she could say "Winnie the Pooh." You're getting off easy.

The Amayesings said...

Poop bum is sooo cute!

The Amayesings said...

Poop bum is sooo cute!