Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SNOW....SNOW.....SNOW

The kids woke up yesterday, had their clothes on and were outside playing before the sun was completely up. That is why the picture of them is from the safety of the kitchen window.

Leighton and Carly having a snowball fight on the back deck. Poor children, they don't even know how to form a snowball.

Then this morning, we got up and went to Carly's school to sled. The girls and Dee had a great time and I even went down once. Thanks Megan, Dwane and kids for the great tube.

Carly and Dee waiting at the top.


Carly on her way down!


Leighton almost at the bottom. She didn't want to go at first, went once with Dee, and then she couldn't get enough.


I took some artsy pictures out of Leighton's window and I could tell they were artsy because Dee had no idea where the pictures were taken.

For those of you in UT and WY: Snow to you is no big deal, but for just this small amount of snow EVERYTHING was closed for two days. (Banks, schools, churches, government offices, court, etc.) But, we still got mail!! (Kathy, I put that one in for you!)

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glad you invited me! You can check out mine by clicking on my profile.

I wish we had that much snow. Then there would be A Lot less of it to look at.

Megan Young said...

totallytotally TOTALLY JEALOUS. you know madeline waits in bed for me every morning in hopes that i will tell her it has snowed. she is disappointed every morning.

I am glad you enjoyed the fun!

The Amayesings said...

WHat beautiful girls!!! Thanks for the invite to your blog. FUN!

A-M-Y said...

I don't know - snow in Utah would be a big deal to us this January - inversion is eating away at our lungs! More grass and dead bushes to look at than snow.
CUTE GIRLS!
Amy Young