Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Gas Station and a Music Critic

Leighton heard me explain to Dee's mom that he was at the gas station getting a new toothbrush because the airline had lost his luggage. Leighton said

"He needs to get a new airline at the gas station."
I asked her
"Is that where you get a new airline?"

She replied,
"Of course, you can get anything you could ever need at the gas station-CANDY!"

For those of you who know Leighton well, you know she is speaking the truth. The only thing Leighton could ever need is candy.






On the way home from horseback riding lessons tonight, I was listening to the radio. It was Finger Eleven (a fairly current group.) I thought I could hear Carly saying something in the backseat, so I turn off the radio to listen. She leans back, puts her hands behind her head says,

"Ah quiet, my favorite song!"

(I'm sure the comment would have been different if I was listening to Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana!)

No comments: