Saturday, May 8, 2010

Anyone for Tea?

Leighton and Carly were invited to a Mother and Daughter Tea with the Girl Scouts. They had finger foods, punch, learned about fans, the language of fans, and etiquette. I forgot my camera, but Michelle and Melissa were nice enough to share the pictures they took. (I am still waiting for the pictures of Leighton stuffing her face full of sugar cubes right after the etiquette lesson.) This is Leighton, Autumn and Taylor. Carly was in rare form. She was posing anytime she saw a camera. She was cracking me up.
A full body pose.
The girls speaking with their fans. This means follow me.
All of the girls from their troop who attended. They all grow up so fast.


Note: Carly and Autumn will both turn 10 this summer, Taylor is almost 6 months younger and at least a foot taller. Lucky girl!

No comments: