Thursday, May 6, 2010

International Festival

The girl's school put on an International Festival. Carly wanted to wear traditional Mexican clothes. This was as close as I could get.


I am thinking a little closer to Bollywood, but she was happy and that's all that matters. Anyway how can we compete with kids whose parents are actually straight from Mexico? Carly did an excellent job with the words and the hand motions. She was very animated as you can see from these pictures.


Leighton was asked to wear a plain red or orange shirt for her 'The World is a Rainbow' song. This is as close as she got (oh, I had plain red and plain orange, but nothing that suited her)

She, amazingly, participated in the actions and the singing and here is proof.



I love the expression on the little boy to Leighton's left. 'You want me to do WHAT?'

No comments: