Saturday, May 29, 2010

It is Finally Done!

Well, as done as it's going to get for a while.

Do you remember this post? or these pictures? I couldn't stand it any more. The Aileen's tacky glue finally got to me. I couldn't find it. I knew that I had at least three unopened bottles and at least two opened ones, but couldn't find any of them. If I dug into these piles, I might find them, but then I couldn't shut the door or get out! (Keep in mind, these pictures were taken in November, it was sooo much worse.)
So on Saturday, I just pulled everything out and put it in the playroom and started going through it all. I found the glue along with the two boxes I thought I had lost in the move and a box that I thought I had lost in the orginal move from Utah. Is is exactly as I want it? No, but I find myself thinkng of reasons to go in the bonus room now, instead of opening the door, tossing unneeded items and then quickly slamming the door shut.
My next project is shelves in the garage above the garage door. I can put all my totes up there and get the bonus room ready for Jensyn-and me. I have grand ideas for a craft area outside her bedroom.

1 comment:

darcy said...

Wow! Way to get organized!