Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Jensyn

I don't have enough to make a whole post, so I hope you don't mind leftovers, refrigerator surprise or whatever your mom used to call it when she used up the last of everything for dinner.


Jensyn is full on walking, now.
She walks outside.
Yes, we are in the south and we are rednecks.
I do require shoes for walking on the road.
I know, how cosmopolitan of me. But, back to the redneck....
Jensyn loves the four wheeler. Leighton is very careful, but still way too fast.
That's my girl! If you're not first, you're last! Jensyn loves every minute of it.
When Leighton stops, Jensyn rocks forward and back trying to make it go. Her favorite inside game is ....Baby in a Basket
We're not exactly sure on the rules or the point, but she seems to like it.
She also likes the 'Real Baby as a Play Baby' game.The girls dress her up in their doll things, give her the doll toys and put her in the doll stroller.
She likes this, but is not too impressed with the doll passie.

That is all I've got, and I'm sorry but there is no dessert.

1 comment:

Becca Hatch said...

I think you are on to something with the M&M's. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me- but I have been known to "Positively Reinforce" with treats myself. Call it that instead of bribery.

My kid runs around barefoot and in a diaper constantly, but I live Utah, so I guess I have no excuse. Of course, rednecks can come from anywhere...