Thursday, November 19, 2009

High Hopes and Aspirations

Leighton, Jensyn and I were playing Polly Pockets upstairs. Jensyn and I were sharing a house, leaving at least two houses for Leighton to live in. Instead she picked the ice cream truck and called it her 'trailer.' I showed her the houses, but she refused. Carly joined us shortly and picked the larger house. Leighton stuck with her 'trailer.' She then asked Carly if she could give her some food, because 'My girl is poor. She doesn't have any food. Her trailer doesn't even have any forks, spoons, or knives. So could you just bring her food, everyday, so she can eat.'

I told her to have her girl go buy some food. She told me that she couldn't 'because she was too poor and poor people don't know how to get a job'. Then she put her Polly Pocket into her convertible, filled to the brim with clothes, and said she was going to the mall.

I guess the White Trash Barbie will be #1 on her Christmas list.

3 comments:

darcy said...

Oh, that's cute. The things your girls do. Never a dull moment.

ShazBraz said...

oh my gosh, I'm LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!

SULLIVAN said...

ha!!!!!!! cute!