Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mission Organization

As a kid (note: I just googled the copyright information on this book. It was copyrighted in 1983, I was nine), I used to spend so much time looking at this book..... The final page being my favorite.
I can remember lying on the floor, looking at this page and being so happy.
Just look at that organized closet! This picture just fills me with happiness.
This is my version.
My door. A close up of the top shelf. In the past it would have really bothered me that the containers didn't match, but I have come a long way in that regard. And all without therapy!
Remember the attic? Click here, if not. That project is much too daunting, so I have decided to tackle it a little at a time. Starting with this:
Moving on to this:
and this:
and lastly this:
ALL crafting supplies. Hopefully after that, most of this:

will be cleaned up.

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

A little at a time is the only way to go- I have had to accept that my house will never be 100% done.

The picture of Jensyn in the dark killed me.

darcy said...

I have never seen a closet so organized!