Monday, November 23, 2009

She finally DID IT!

Yes, Jensyn fell down the stairs. ALL THE WAY DOWN! From top to bottom, end over end. With me one step behind her the whole way. I just couldn't reach her.

She was at the top yelling for Dee and went up onto her toes, lost her balance and unlike EVERY other time, she fell forward. I missed the back of her overalls by ---- this-----much. I started screaming and Dee met us at the bottom. She didn't hit the wall or banister. It didn't seem to hurt her, but it did scare her. When I picked her up at the bottom she was sweating.

That is my bad mommy act for the day, stay tuned for tomorrow's episode.

1 comment:

darcy said...

You're not a bad mom, I'm just glad that she wasn't hurt. Maybe she'll start being a little more careful around the stairs...and maybe not.