Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Pictures

My friend, Melissa, is starting a photography business. She asked for some models and I jumped at the opportunity. She got some really great photos of the girls. It was hot as hell and Jensyn was being a pill, but Melissa just ran with it and kept on shooting. She gave me these 16 pictures as a sneak peek to the rest. I can't wait. I am looking forward to cooler temperatures and more sessions.

This kid can't take a bad picture.



Jensyn was screaming to get out of this tree. She stopped for nearly a second to smile at Conner, Melissa's son, who was in the next tree. Melissa was right there to catch it.

This is Connor. The girls at our house really like Connor.
(This will go in the video montage at their wedding.)



We tried so hard to get them all in this picture, but Jensyn kept running away.


Carly was a posing fool. She was throwing her hip out and head back with a hand on her cheek.
I was laughing so hard.


My favorite of the bunch. The picture, not the kid!


I really like this one of the bug.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am now officially caught up:

Your vacation looks so fun!

The pics of the girls are so darling.

And stop saying your child looks like an african american because of her curly hair. Unless you are announcing something here on the ole blog :)

Leslie said...

V- no announcement. I just can't get over how her hair is so curly. I am curious how it will look in the 0% humidity of UT.