Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CRaZy HaiR DaY!

It is Spirit Week, once again, at the girls' school. They have had Pajama Day, Crazy Backward Clothes Day and now it is Crazy Hair Day. Carly requested a mohawk. I had Britain get us some hair cement, but after 45 minutes, half a tube of cement, lots of small ponytails and a blow dryer, I still couldn't get her hair to stay up. So, I improvised with this....Then we striped it purple and pink.A view of the top.And one more shot to really get the true effect.On to Leighton. She just wanted spots and spiders.
I sprayed pink all over and then spotted with purple. The spiders are put in with bobby pins. We added the orange bug and the purple bat for good measure.
And if you think I got off easy with her. Just spray color and viola, she is done. This is what she looks like when she comes downstairs in the morning.
I had to get this mess combed and straight.
Looking back, maybe I should have used the hair cement, blow dryer and 45 minutes on her instead!

No comments: