Friday, December 24, 2010

'Cause My Grandpa likes to be Crazy

The girls got to shop at their school's Santa Shop for their families. They were so excited to give their carefully picked out presents to their recipients.

Leighton gave Grandma a fancy necklace, because she likes to get dressed up and be fancy. She was so excited for Grandpa to open his.It was the first thing she picked out. (I have spies EVERYWHERE!)
She picked this crazy hat, because 'Grandpa likes to be crazy.'
It even lights up!
Carly was a little more conservative in her picks. She bought Grandpa a candle holder
You put wax melts in the top and a tea light in the bottom.
She bought Grandma these cute polar bear plates.
Grandma loved them.
Jensyn was very upset that she didn't have anything to give to them. She kept saying
'What me give? Where my presents? What me give? Where my presents?'
Then she walked around with a pout similar to this.

1 comment:

coree said...

When you told me this story, I thought you said Leighton bought her grandpa a crazy cat so when I saw the hat I laughed my head off. Bridger tried to copy Jensyn's pout when he saw her, he is making me go through all the pictures. "more pictures!", he keeps saying. He misses his cuzins, when are you coming back.