Thursday, December 16, 2010

It Snowed

Here in the south, it rarely snows. However, this is our second snow in two weeks. If this keeps up I am going to have to buy appropriate attire for my children. The girls love to play in the snow.
But, they don't really know what to do.
They don't have proper snowball making gloves.
And when you fall down, you get a wet bum.
They still love it.
While Leighton was outside, she fell and hit her face on the playhouse. It made her front loose tooth even looser. (It is upper front on the right, the one that is hanging low)
She didn't want me to pull it, so I waited until she was ready. Then the darned thing wouldn't come out. No matter how hard I pulled, it just wouldn't come. Then Dee came home and she actually let him try. He said it came right out. But this face says otherwise.
This is going to take some getting used to. That is a big space!

No comments: