Saturday, December 11, 2010

What Did She Say?

We took the girls to see the 'real' Santa. He always comes to the Wake Forest parade. My kids know that all the other Santas are just helpers. The girls have been planning their Christmas lists for a long time. They wrote letters to Santa.
Side note: They put them in the mailbox, but forgot to put stamps on them. I was going to 'fix' that for them, but forgot. When I went to get the mail, they were gone. I assumed that the mailman would trash them or leave them in the box. Two days later each girl received a postcard from the big man himself. It was a pre-printed postcard, but he had written a small note to each of them on the bottom.
Leighton got a kick out of Carly's. It said, 'I am watching. Love, S'

We have been looking on the Internet and at catalogs so they can be sure about what to ask for.
Carly wants a Wii fit Plus and some Wii games,
Leighton wants Legos,
and Jensyn wants Little People.
Or so we thought.
The girls each tell Santa what they want and when he gets to Leighton what does she say?
'I want a Go Go, my walking pup.'
Um, excuse me what about the Legos you have been talking about for months. I am nearly certain that the elves have already made those toys and they are just sitting in the sleigh ready for delivery.
I am nearly certain!!!!!

No comments: