Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Love My Girl Scouts.......and A LIttle Random

This is the girls' first year in Girl Scouts. Carly is a Brownie and Leighton is a Daisy.
These are pictures of their Investiture Ceremony. Thanks, Amanda. I forgot my camera.



So, if you are in need of cookies next spring, let us know. We can hook you up.
And the Random..................................................
Jensyn loves her Mamana. Amanda came over to craft and went upstairs to get Jensyn after she woke up. She was so happy to see Amanda she just hugged and hugged her. It was adorable. I don't think Amanda minded the distraction too much.

I turned 35 today. The dreaded 35. I am that much closer to 40.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It is very nice to have such wonderful friends and family. A girl couldn't ask for more. (Except maybe a job for her very discouraged husband)

No comments: