Sunday, October 25, 2009

While Mom's Away, the Kids Will Play

Ok, so I really wasn't physically away, but mentally only half there.
I was completing these fun projects.
A 'Trick or Treat sign, Halloween treat jar and framed B-O-O for my friend Michelle's birthday.
Hand Sanitizers spruced up for Halloween. I wanted to send my kids back to school with these last week, but just didn't get them done. The hardest part was getting the labels off, so I could put on the 'A little BOO! to scare away the germs.'
I would like to send in a new decorated pump every other month.
Anything I can do to keep the yucky school germs at bay I came around the corner to put some things away and was greeted by this:

Yes, Leighton is making a trail of Apple Jacks for Jensyn....out of a shoe box!!!
I have no clue where she gets these ideas. But apparently, it runs in the family. Click here to see a similar post by my sister-in-law, Megan.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Don't hate me, but because your blog is private and it doesn't show up on my google reader, I forget to check it. Just go unprivate and it will make my life that much better.

Oh, and you are seriously so crafty. Move back here so I can get crafty with you.

Megan Young said...

love all the crafts. i love that are kids are so much a like. it truly warms my heart.

Becca Hatch said...

Kiki is the same way about butter. It sicks me out but I will fully admit that back in the old working days if I needed quiet during a conference call from home a spoonful of butter was all that was required. She feels the same about cheese. Let's calculate her life expectancy- 6, maybe 8 more years?

The Amayesings said...

LOVE the crafts you crafty little crafty thing, you!!! The soap is especially cute. So are your adorable kids.