Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Homeward Bound

We have scheduled our trip to Utah. We have not been back to Utah for about 2 years. We will get there on June 16th and come home July 8th. We will be visiting lots of friends and family with a trip camping up Greysriver. The girls are very excited. Dee thinks I can't handle the three girls on the plane by myself. Oh, those of little faith. I AM supermom and I can do anything. He doesn't have to know that the last trip our flight was delayed, the kids were mean and I broke down and had an adult beverage at 10:00 a.m in Skyharbor Airport. I am sure I have matured since then. (I'll wait until noon.)
After a phone call from my mother, I must post that the above comment concerning the consumption of alcoholic beverages while responsible for the care of my two small children was a JOKE, only a JOKE.

We would love to see you all and will try to work as many of you in as possible,

Utah here we come! Thanks, Mom!

No comments: