Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I can't use this!?!

Carly has started putting things on the grocery list. If she uses the last sandwich bag, she will put it on the list. If we are getting low on her favorite cereal, it will appear on the list. Earlier this week, she came downstairs and put toothpaste on the list. I saw it and told her if she was completely out of toothpaste she could use mine. She went into my bathroom, picked up the toothpaste, turned around, looked at me with a disgusted look and said, "I can't use THIS, it's low-fat!"
It's amazing the things my kids will do to avoid brushing their teeth!

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

My dad thinks it's hilarious to sneak things on to my list (I keep a perpetual one on the fridge). I find myself at the store wondering how in the hell "shotgun shells" made it on to my list.

Leslie said...

That is hilarious! I love your dad.