Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Miss,

After this week, this is really tempting;

Dear Miss,

This is my formal letter of resignation. I will no longer be your Personal Assistant, hereafter referred to as Personal Ass. As your Personal Ass. I was asked to clean your work station, i.e. bedroom, act as a short order cook, coordinate your schedule, supervise all work, play and sickness. I will be unable to perform ANY of these duties. Please accept my resignation as your Personal Ass. without tears, wailing, or gnashing of teeth. I have spent many years at the position of Personal Ass. and feel my talents would be best spent on a new career. I have yet to make a decision as to the date of my final day of employment as your Personal Ass., but it will be sooner rather than later.

Warmest Regards,

Mom

No comments: