Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break Fun

We just finished our Spring Break. We asked the kids what they wanted to do. They, of course, asked to go to the beach. We told them it is too cold. They had nothing else. So, we spent the week, just playing around the house. The girls made Polly Pocket houses out of boxes from my work. They have doors with windows and patios and such. They played chalk and watercolors in the house. They spent LOTS of time outside. The best thing; I never left the yard. There was even a day I didn't get out of my pajamas. Unfortunately, that was the day the neighbor came over to give us their pool.

Tangent: My neighbors just bought an above ground pool and then gave us their old set up and take down pool. The girls are so excited. I am too.

Back to spring break: It was wonderful and I hope that our spring breaks can always be this relaxing.

No comments: