Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feeling Sorry For Myself

I was just sitting here thinking about Jensyn turning one this summer and how it will be so sad to NEVER have a baby in the house. Someone who lights up when I come into the room. Someone who instantly stops crying the second I pick her up. A baby who smells SOOOOO good right out of the bath (thanks Johnson & Johnson). A baby that will snuggle up under your chin and sleep for hours. A baby that holds on tight like a spider monkey. I could go on and on about all the things I am going to miss. The toothless grin, the pudgy thighs, the soft soft skin, the first signs, the excitement at all the new things in this world.

Needless to say, I was feeling really bad about Jensyn being the LAST baby..............................

Then she crawled over and I picked her up. She smiled at me and promptly threw up all down my arm and leg and stank up her diaper.

Come on ONE!!!

1 comment:

ShazBraz said...

Hilarious. Thanks for that!!