Monday, May 4, 2009

5 Things

5 things in your purse......
1. Diapers
2. Wipes
3. Baby spoon
4. Hand sanitizer
5. Chapstick
( I traded in my purse for a diaper bag)

5 things in your workroom...
(I don't have a workroom, but I do have a work armoire)
1. Empty containers that I know I could use for something.
2. Clothes that need mending-but fit no one.
3. Fabric, Fabric, Fabric
4. Toys that have been removed for punishment. (Don't tell my kids my hiding place)
5. Lots of started, but not finished, projects.

5 things you always wanted to do...
1. Be a Professional Organizer.
2. Be one of those people (Kelly) who remember everyone's name, birthday, and favorites.
3. Travel Europe
4. Go on a fun trip with just my girlfriends.
5. Be a Mom(the only one I've actually done)

5 things I am into...
1. Reading
2. Being with my kids.
3. Decorating.
4. Organizing.
5. Volunteering.


5 people I want to tag...
1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Would
4. Like
5. To

That's it!

1 comment:

helicke said...

Leslie--I love this!! This is your caling...I see your own business doing this--baby/family webpages. I will know more about your family than mine!