Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who Needs Yard Toys?

My girls LOVE to play in the backyard. We do not have a giant playground, a trampoline, or even a treehouse. (Even though Carly asks for a treehouse at least once a day) Carly has a wonderful imagination and she is teaching Leighton all she knows. They pick the wild blackberries and make pie, dinner, make-up, etc. They use pinecones as food, jumpropes as leashes for their imaginary dogs/elephants/horses,
sticks are battons/microphones/airplanes.
This is Carly in her playhouse making a dinner of chicken nuggets. Any takers? OUCH!

Leighton gathering her laundry to wash.
Apparently she is the maid for Adam and Eve.

They spend hours on these swings. They are still trying to make it over the top.
I think they were close a couple of times.

Jensyn loves to drive her car and the girls enjoy pushing her.

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

It reminds me of how I use to play when I was a kid- you don't need much when you can use your imagination.

Megan Young said...

I am counting down the days when I get to kiss that babies cheeks.