Sunday, March 21, 2010

At Least It has ONE good purpose.


We have lived here for nearly three years and the girls have used our 'big tub' at least 50 times more than I have. I know a lot of you love a bath. I on the other hand see it as sitting in your own dirty water. It is nice to wash all three at once and serves as a good swimming pool if the weather is bad. If the girls are not using it, it serves as a great dust catcher or holder of anything Jensyn decides belongs in there.
If we ever redo our bathroom, this will be the first thing to go. Sorry, girls.

3 comments:

darcy said...

I feel the same way. The only time I use my tub is after a super tough race. And I fill the tub will cold water and soak my legs in the cold for 15-20 minutes. The cold water helps my legs recover. Then I jump in the shower.

Becca Hatch said...

I'm with you. Our big tub is also the regular domain of our children, occasionally Bruce, and rarely if ever, me. However, I am ALWAYS the one who cleans it. Grrr.

Kristen said...

Great! Why didn't anyone tell me this before we started buying the house with the jetted tub? Maybe I'll be a bathaholic...