Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Pretty Sure That is NOT what It Said..

Carly brings home her agenda every day. They are supposed to copy down in their agenda their homework for that night. It helps parents keep up with homework and goings on in class.

Carly never writes exactly what Ms. Alford writes on the board. She adds her own pertinent information, such as I have horse back riding lessons tonight or Grandma is picking me up today after school or I am going to have a wonderful day with Amanda Richardson.
Well, last week she brings it home and I get it out to read what she has written and see this:
No homwerk for A week for A week monday or tuesday weday tomrwor nexs week no fecin week or nexs trbll day*

*Translation for those who need it: No homework for a week. A week, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, not tomorrow, or next week, no freaking week or the next terrible day.

I am nearly positive that Ms. Alford did NOT write that on the board.

6 comments:

The Amayesings said...

Yep, she's yours, Leslie. I LOVE this girl!!!!! She is awesome.

Angela said...

Eric and I can't help but laugh at this one. Gotta Love Carly.

helicke said...

So funny!!

Danielle said...

Yes, that is exactly what was written, the teacher is tired of grading homework :)

Leslie said...

Danielle- If only it were that easy.

Becca Hatch said...

I know how she feels...