Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just like the Big Kids

I had to get some things done for work and was so glad to see Jensyn just like this....
See the crossed ankles I was telling you about here? She was enthralled. With what, you ask?
Singing chickens, of course.
But, her favorite is Placido Flamingo, the opera singer. He is performing Naughty Merrietta.
This is her FAVORITE show. She is so happy she leans over to give her baby a kiss after every song.

She does not, however, like to be interrupted. Check out that devilish grin.

5 comments:

kcizatt said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see all of you this summer! That is some curly hair. :)

The Amayesings said...

I love that darling HAIR!!!!! She's growing up so fast.

Kristen said...

Love it! Aari has a princess couch just like that and watches movies the same way, crossed ankles and all. She is so cute!

coree said...

That kid is sooooo cute. I cannot wait to smooch those cheeks.

Vanessa said...

I love those curls. I think she looks just like you.