Monday, March 1, 2010

I Highly Doubt You are STILL Processing...

I posted video of Jensyn nearly two weeks ago and Blogger says it is still processing. I will have to reload and repost, later. My parents are coming to visit on Thursday, it is ad change week for me at work, the semi annual consignment sale is in three days, Leighton is out of clean jeans, I am out of clean socks, I need to go grocery shopping, and my house is a complete wreck.

Maybe when my parents are here and sleeping in until eleven (the time change kills them), I will be able to update. But, I will make the time to change my background. You know that the background is the most important thing about a blog. Without a cute background, no one will care what you post anyway, right?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That reminds me, those blasted people never got back to me!

Have fun with your parents!