Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Like Saturday Night Fever.....

or NOT! Leighton went to Savannah's birthday party at the local Jellybeans. They had a blast! Even though they spent more time like this..
This is her and Caroline practicing on the carpet.
I came around the corner to this...not really practicing.
She got the hang of it and was off.
I got video, but Blogger hates me so none will probably ever be posted. I will try.
Then off the floor for the good stuff. Presents, candy, ice cream and cake.
Why was I not out there skating? I have taken the girls to my fair share of skating parties and all but one (I was two days away from delivering Jensyn) I have laced on my skates and drug kids around the floor for three hours. I decided to take a break this time and it was wonderful just watching. I am sure the next party I will be back out there, but don't expect any pictures!

No comments: