Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Would We Get a Discount?

I took Carly in to the orthodontist for an appliance check, today. She went back with the assistant and I waited in the waiting room. After about ten minutes, an assistant comes out to the very full waiting room and states rather loudly,
"Attention everyone! We have a brand new orthodontist here at Hixson & Bumgarner!"
She steps to the side and this is what's behind her I said,
"I don't want you to work on me. You will be mean!"
She replied from behind her mask, "No, I'm gentle."
This elicited a room full of laughter.
They even gave her a name badge, sans name. Carly is now determined to be an orthodontist when she grows up. With as much orthodontic work as our kids need, we could use a family member in the business.

3 comments:

coree said...

I freakin love that kid....and I would let her work on me.

Kristen said...

so cute! I wish you were closer so i could see you and your girls more often!

The Amayesings said...

Too fun!!!! She's a cutie pie.