Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two Down, One To Go (I hope NOT!)

Even though I have been sending in these for nearly every holiday/occasion I can think of....Carly and Leighton have both gotten Strep!

Carly started complaining Saturday that her stomach hurt and she was freezing. Leighton started complaining of a tummy ache on Sunday. We went to the pediatrician on Monday. Carly's quick test came back positive, Leighton's negative. Carly got the shot. Got to LOVE the shot- quick and it WORKS! Carly is back at school today, I took her late.

Leighton's culture came back positive this morning. Leighton is asymptomatic for strep (except a slight stomach ache), so she is currently jumping around the house tormenting Jensyn. Leighton can go to school 24 hours after she started her antibiotic-so only 21 hours and 13 minutes to go! Not that I'm counting down or anything.

No comments: