Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kewpie Doll *Updated*

My parents have always called Carly Carly Doll. When Carly was about two, we were visiting my parents and my mom came home from work and said: Grandma's home! Carly corrected her by saying: No, Grandma Doll's home. It stuck! and from then on they have been Grandma and Grandpa Doll. The info in red is incorrect. After a discussion with my mom, I am not clear when Carly decided to call my parents Grandma & Grandpa Doll. It was probably just her way of differentiating between the two sets of grandparents.

When Leighton came along she was Baby Doll. She was tiny and adorable and looked just like a baby doll, hence the name.


Well, now we have Jensyn. Grandma and Grandpa Doll have decided with her daddy's curly hair, very large eyes and round cheeks that Jensyn has to be Kewpie Doll.
Leighton is very happy with Jensyn's new name as she thought she would have to give up Baby Doll since she is not the baby anymore.

No comments: