Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Today, my sister and I took our kids to Hogle Zoo. It has changed a lot since I was there last. The girls LOVED it. They saw the elephants, the rhino, the bear (who was posing so well for this picture) the bird show and then they saw the merry-go-round. The girls rode on the elephants. Jensyn did NOT like her first ride on the merry-go-round. She kept trying to GET OFF! We saw the gorilla and the real one too. He was laying near the glass with his feet up. The kids got a kick out of that. We saw the giraffes, the girls were enthralled with this one eating. Kannon was more interested in the one in the background. "He is missing his head!" He tried to convince Leighton, but she wasn't fooled. We went on the train and I got this adorable picture of the three big kids. We ended at the park and finally had to drag the kids out of the zoo to get home before rush hour traffic. I guess I need to take them to our zoo, now that I know how much they enjoy it.

No comments: