Thursday, June 11, 2009

A New Shirt for the Bargain Price of......

$2,035.00!!!!!
Yes, we have officially entered the orthodonthic phase. Carly will have an appliance put in her mouth to stretch her mouth. Hopefully, it will allow a few more of her ginormous teeth to fit in her tiny mouth. We will have a couple of extractions next month to prepare for the insertion. I hope she enjoys this EXTREMELY expensive t-shirt.
If you live in the area, I strongly recommend Drs. Hixson and Bumgarner. They have been treating Carly for over 18 months, including numerous panaramic x-rays and a spacer. This is our first bill. They also give you an entire year to pay, interest free, that is amazing.

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

One down, two to go.

The shirt almost seems like an insult: "Pay me a bunch of money, and then you can do some free advertising for me as well."

Leslie said...

I only wish it were one down, two to go. This only pays for her treatment up to BEFORE the braces. I figure that by the time I am done with all three girls, I will have bought his wife and three children a very nice ride.

As an adult, I agree with the t-shirt statement. But, Carly loves pink and she did need a new sleep shirt.