Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Are On Our Way

We are leaving today at 3:30 for Utah. We will be there for three weeks. I will try to update the blog to let you know how much fun we are having. I will also contact those of you who have expressed an interest in getting together.
I am sure I will have a story from the plane. I usually do, and with three kids on a flight with one mommy, I am sure it will be a doozie.
Those of you in NC: Please watch out for my helplessly lonely husband. He always gets lonely while we are gone, but this time he does not have work as a distraction.

2 comments:

darcy said...

Leslie,

I'd love to see you while you're in Utah. I also understand that you'll be busy with family. But if you do have some time to get together, give me a call 435.757.4805.

Darcy

Megan Young said...

We are going to be down quite a bit when you are gone will keep an eye on him. We will be sad we missed you and the girls. Have a fun time.