Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So Lucky!

You women in Utah have no idea how lucky you are! The rest of the country does not have:

Tai Pan Trading:
Where you can shop for nearly any home decor and pay nearly nothing for absolutely adorable things.

Rod Works:
The most adorable store with metal anything, cute frames, clocks, nail covers, etc.
And the BIG DADDY,
Quilted Bear: Acres of home decor, signage, photos, gift ideas, holiday decorations, linens, you name it.
(For those of you who haven't been, this photo isn't even a fourth of the store-sick!)
Those were just a sampling, I didn't include the independant home decor shop on every corner.
What the rest of the world has: Pier One and Michael's
Two words: HOW RUDE!!!

4 comments:

The Amayesings said...

Ditto! I have to drive down to Utah for home decor stuff too.

Leslie said...

I would have added Hobby Lobby, but just recently found out we had one, 2 hours away! Here, they are on every corner. It's just not fair.

Vanessa said...

I will never take them all for granted ever again!

Becca Hatch said...

Even though they are close, I rarely make it to any of those places! I need to though- I'm getting the urge to refresh the old place.

Are you still in town? I finally got your message but had a crazy week! If you are, call and maybe we can connect.