Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bah Humbug!

Okay, I am still having a very hard time getting into the Christmas Spirit. I thought if I did a few Christmas crafts, that might do the trick. Well....................


I didn't want to do Christmas crafts, I wanted to make these adorable flower clips. I have seen them around the crafting blogs for quite some time.

The girls have a birthday party tonight. Makenna adored these flowers when I made them, so I thought I could add some to her present. Unfortunately, the stores only have Christmas floral right now, so that wasn't going to work. BUT, I could make the cute felt ones. I like these even better and they can clip to a headband. From the smile on Leighton's face, I guess they are a winner! I just hope Makenna likes them.

l to r: indigo with pearlized beads, baby pink with a yellow button, dark blue with a white square button with raised hasp, and baby blue with a crystal button. (Makenna's favorite color is blue!)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love these! Madison wears hers ALL the time!! By the way...I AM reading your blog!

SULLIVAN said...

Cute Leslie. You will have to tell me how you made them

helicke said...

She does love then despite my picture of that horrid facial expression I took of her opening them at the party!!