Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa WUZ Here!

The girls had a wonderful Christmas. It started on Christmas Eve. Grandma and Grandpa Young came over and brought cold cuts and Cherry-O-Cheesecake for dinner YUM!
The girls opened a present, Kerplunk!, and we played! We watched Santa on NORAD and about the time he reached South America, Leighton started to get concerned that he wouldn't come if they weren't in bed. She and Carly started begging to go to bed. They fell asleep quickly and I think I heard hooves on the roof before I went to bed.

The next morning the Carly came down and was so happy to see that Santa had finally arrived. I took mostly video of the girls opening their presents and Blogger does not like my videos. I will try to upload some this week, but wanted to get this post done before the new year.

Jensyn got a kitty that purrs when you pet it. She has played with Leighton's until the batteries are dead. She loved it and her new baby doll. She wouldn't hardly stay still for me to take any pictures. She tucked one under each arm and was off.


I think Santa is not making good decisions in his old age. He brought TWO water toys to the girls. Leighton got the Polly Pocket Roller Coaster that splashes and Carly got the Barbie Salon that you wash the Barbie's hair. Maybe Santa better think long and hard next year.
Leighton and Carly were so cute to share each other's presents.
They really enjoyed the Barbie Camp Out Trailer. So did Jensyn. But, when she was enjoying it, they didn't like it. She got kicked out of everywhere. Poor Baby! Look at that scowly, crying face!
The aftermath!
As usual Santa, Mom, Dad and Grandparents went overboard. Then the girls headed to Grandma and Grandpa Young's for more presents.
I think this is a present for me. too. No more bending over to push Jensyn on the big girl trike.
Grandma and Grandpa Young got us a Wii for Christmas. This is how the girls and Dee will spend the next week. FUN!

1 comment:

Coree said...

The scowl on Jensyns face looks exactly like Dee when you and I are doing something he doesn't approve of (replace the passie with a rum and coke).