Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Little Back Tracking

We have done so much lately that I haven't had the chance to blog about everything in order. I would eventually like to have my blog made into a book so, I would like to keep everything in chronological order. I will be posting some new posts this week. I will try to list and link to them in this post. This will keep you from having to scroll down everyday looking for new posts.
Just click on the title and it will take you to the post.
I think that is it for old posts. It's time to get on with 2010!

3 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Aaaah, vomiting. My Kate used to tell me she had to "burp" and then puke all over the place.

The Amayesings said...

I just got caught up on your entries. It sounds like you had a fun Christmas. My goodness your girls are cute and funny. Love the insights of children about telling God to tell Santa about the pants. Too cute. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

C & C said...

I just had to read the vomit story although it almost made me vomit. Carly is pretty funny! It looks like you had a fun Christmas - we were lucky enough to see your parents at Grandma's. The kids loved to see them. Right when we were leaving Nixon asked when we could have Uncle Dennis over for a sleep over. Your dad is popular with the kids!:)