Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Back in Business

I have always been pretty crafty. I love to craft and will try anything at least once. I have not crafted much since we moved. I have stuff shoved in the attic, a mess of a crap craft closet and some more things shoved under my bed. That does not bode well for fun and easy crafting. Well, I decided that the mess was no longer going to stop me and this weekend I went a little crazy.

A memo board for Carly. And, of course, one for Leighton.A small sampling of the hair clips.
(Out here we have to make our own, they don't sell them anywhere.)A very happy, sparkly girl.A close up. She insisted on pink glitter.Two is always better than one.Leighton's tote bag. It just needs to be stitched.This wasn't made this weekend, but I wanted to show how well it has held up. I made it at least 3 years ago. Stitched and WonderUnder make it indestructible.

Next on my list: some korkers for Jensyn.

I just found all my craft magazines and now, I must read.

4 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Those bags are SO cute!!

Leslie said...

Thanks! I am out of ideas for Jensyn's. Do you, the amazing Sharon of great, no, awesome ideas, have one to share?

darcy said...

Wow, you are talented!

Vanessa said...

YOu should sell those hair flowers. They are a dime a dozen here, but I bet you would be a millionaire out there!