Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love/Hate Relationship

I have a love/hate relationship with my stairs. Here is why...
- I love not have to see this kind of mess unless I choose to go upstairs
-I love the 'No toys downstairs rule.'
-I love that I am not concerned about Polly Pockets or other small toys ending up in Jensyn's esophagus.

Until now...

Jensyn can crawl all the way up the stairs, to GIRL HEAVEN.
And it's a long way back down!
(I think we have figured out what she needs for her birthday, a gate.)



2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Make that two gates- one for the top, one for the bottom.

Don't worry- your stairs are carpeted. It'll soften the blow.

Vanessa said...

And you were worried she was behind!!!

That mountain goat pic cracks me up! She is so squishy...I want to squeeze her!