Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jensyn's Stats

(not Jensyn, but very cute)
Jensyn has turned into a little mountain goat. She must get to the top of any and everything.

She is FINALLY crawling, consistently, on all fours.

She has gone from the 6th to the 32th percentile for weight. She is nearly 20 pounds. Hurray for butter!

She is in the 76th percentile for height. I think she might be mine!

Jensyn is finally starting to get the sign language thing. 'If I make this movement, Mommy gives me what I want. AMAZING!' I love it when that little switch turns on, you can almost see the enlightenment in their eyes.

And last but not least, we have moved her out of our room and into Leighton's room upstairs. It has been wonderful to be able to get on/off my bed without Jensyn popping up and being awake for the night.

No comments: