Sunday, July 26, 2009

SHE WALKS!!

Okay, maybe not walks, but she took two steps. Grandpa came over and put up helped Dee install ceiling fans in the girls' rooms. He set Jensyn down on the floor and she stood there, unassisted, for at least 20 seconds. Then, he knelt in front of her and stood her up again. She took two steps toward him.

This kid is going to be the death of me. I get so worried that she is behind in her development and then she goes from barely crawling on all fours to walking in a week.

I will try to catch her on video so you can see.

3 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Well, put all your nice stuff and household chemicals away.

I'm totally making those cookies, and then I'm going to be like that mythical lady from Neiman Marcus and send it to everyone I know. Seriously though, it seems like a huge recipe- how many cookies does it make?

darcy said...

Wow! That's great.

Leslie said...

Darcy- Thanks for always indulging me in my children's minuscule achievements.